Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Occupational Health Registered Nurse for Emerson Climate Technology in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area. Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Holiday Pay and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Paid Time Off)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
- Work locations will be both Wilson Health's main hospital campus Occupational Health Office and the onsite office at Emerson Climate Technologies. Occasional work may be required at other Wilson Health off-site Occupational Health clinics as needed.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate all shift functions to meet stated objectives of OH Clinic.
- Use the nursing process to assess each client, determine applicable nursing diagnosis, develop a plan of care, implement mutually agreed upon plan of care, and evaluate the effectiveness of each plan of care.
- Educate employees about identified health issues.
- Make referrals for all injured or ill clients by following site-specific standing protocols.
- Maintain detailed records in cases of injury, illness, treatments and circumstances leading to an injury or near miss.
- Administer first aid and/or medical treatment to employees who sustain injuries on the job or become ill during working hours, in accordance with established practices, policies and site-specific standing protocols.
- Complete and maintain non-work related medical/nursing documentation as confidential medical records in compliance with HIPAA.
- Graduate with a minimum of an Associate's Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing School required
- Minimum two (2) years' experience working in hospital environment as a Registered Nurse is needed
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio is mandatory
- Bachelor of Nursing is preferred
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) and Certification in Health Conservation and Spirometry desired
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website