Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Wilson Health Medical Group – Clinical Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse for our location in Anna, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Paid Time Off)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Working Hours: 20 hours a week (40 hours per pay period) Monday-Friday: 7AM - 11AM
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: Director of Primary Care
Department Description: Wilson Health Medical Group network consists of more than 50 healthcare providers. Our physicians and Advanced Practice Providers offer the care to meet our communities medical needs with offices conveniently located throughout the region.
Job Summary: The Clinical Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for assisting patients from lobby to office exam room where they will obtain various pertinent patient information (in relation to training) such as vital statistics, current medical concerns, as well as update on current medications and allergies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Physicians and anticipates duties that need to be performed and strives to make physician as efficient and effective as possible.
- Greet patients and assist patients to examination rooms.
- Obtains and accurately records vital signs, medical concerns, current medication, and allergies.
- Educates patients/family members on topics related to the patient's medical conditions and care with guidelines established by the physician.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assisting program and/or two (2) years of experience working in the medical field as a medical assistant.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website