Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Wilson Health Medical Group – Director of Specialty Care for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area. Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
- Assures standardization of operations within defined area, aligned with system wide strategic priorities.
- Researches and implements new directives for business growth.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and collaboration.
- Creates clarity and sets expectations with regards to ambulatory clinic optimization assuring standardized approach to attaining defined operational metrics.
- Engage staff and providers to promote team building and collaboration and contribute to the success of the clinics quality, fiscal, employee and patient experience.
- Maintains established policies, procedures, and objectives that include revenue cycle functions, quality assurance, environmental, and infection control policies.
- Ensures that quality services are provided according to established policies and procedures.
- Works in a collaborative dyad with the providers.
- Interacts frequently with providers and staff regarding the business and clinical operations of the practice.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 15 years plus years directly related management experience in a medical office.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Current RN license in the State of Ohio preferred.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website