Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Wilson Health Medical Group Pediatrics – Clinical Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse/Office Coordinator for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area. Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Paid Time Off)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
- Assist Physicians and anticipates duties that need to be performed and strives to make physician as efficient and effective as possible.
- Greet patients and assist patients to examination rooms.
- Obtains and accurately records vital signs, medical concerns, current medication, and allergies.
- Educates patients/family members on topics related to the patient's medical conditions and care with guidelines established by the physician.
- Orders business/office supplies for practice. Will collaborate with Director on big budget items.
- Submits daily reports via e-mail and monthly reports as required.
- Records department number for incoming bills at office and forwards to accounts payable.
- Oversees timecards and sends to Director for review
- Works with Director to provide coverage within office when needed.
- Ensures all mail is opened and properly processed.
- Handles Perfect Attendance tracking.
- Keeps records of Sensaphone and other monthly machine checks.
- Ensures that all point of service payments are collected, entered and balanced at the end of each day.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assisting program and/or two (2) years of experience working in the medical field as a medical assistant.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse through the State Board of Nursing
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website