The primary responsibility of the Shift Manager - Property Ops (Shift Manager - Property Operations) is to oversee and manage the work of Team Members in the facilities department on an assigned shift.
- Manage assigned shift.
- Review all projects and bids to ascertain any legal and/or guest service impact on the property.
- Twenty-four-hour availability to coordinate emergency actions (fire, power outages, floods).
- Maintain all operating permits required for facility operation.
- Work with other departments in project coordination to minimize guest disruption.
- Coordinate set up and schedule all associated permits, power, and communications for entertainment venues.
- Enforce safety programs and training.
- Possess a working knowledge of all department and company policies and procedures and Rules of Conduct and must enforce the same.
- Manage staff and organize department functions in accordance with company guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments.
- Direct others in completion of a task or assignment. Render advice, and provide expertise or judgment based on information gathered, studied, analyzed or reviewed.
- Arrange timeline to complete tasks and department assignments or projects, and meet the deadlines related to those assignments.
- Work on actual project or service to help achieve the objectives of the department.
- Evaluate information to render an opinion or take action based on that information that will impact the department or function.
- Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary).
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
- Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures.
- Interview and make recommendation of candidates for new hire.
- Determine if and/or when policy or procedural infractions by team members occur and issue the appropriate level of progressive discipline.
- Responsible for the timely evaluation of all direct reports and conducting introductory period and annual performance reviews.
- Maintains an open door policy and addresses all team member issues and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Conducts skip level meetings with departmental management and line level staff.
- Conducts divisional/departmental staff meetings at least once per month.
- Develop a working knowledge of all PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Must read and understand the Wind Creek Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment; adherence to the company's status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
- Authority to issue a complimentary in accordance with the Wind Creek Comp Matrix.
Apply on company website