This role creates and maintains SAP customer master records for wholesale and retail partners in the US and Canada, as well as the International Distributor/Licensee and Wolverine Leathers business models and is responsible for understanding account setup requirements, and to complete requests with a high degree of accuracy and within established service level agreements. The Specialist also creates and maintains online product catalogs for Wolverine Worldwide's Business to Business website(s), and provides technical helpdesk assistance to website users and other business partners.Primary Duties
- Monitor and review account setup and master data maintenance requests against established requirements and criteria.
- Create and assign team workorders in Sharepoint; reject requests needing additional information or approval.
- Complete account setup and master data changes in SAP and other software applications (Dunn & Bradstreet, Retail Locator, etc.).
- Use SAP queries and Excel workbooks to run reports, conduct master data audits, and manage data cleanup projects.
- Set up and maintain B2B online catalogs using Catalog Builder, Digital Media Hub, Photoshop, and other software applications.
- Provide technical helpdesk assistance to website users by phone and/or email.
- Research and resolve account setup issues which may cause other business processes to fail.
- Identify and communicate website issues related to content and functionality.
- Participate in developing, documenting and enforcing departmental standard operating procedures.
- Continuously seek ways to improve service levels, challenge existing processes, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Two years of experience in a business/office environment providing data entry, account management, and/or technical helpdesk services
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred. SAP and Photoshop experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel functions, formulas, and pivot tables; VBA a plus
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creative problem solving to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data and process issues
- Ability to understand and apply individual and team productivity standards to ensure workload balance
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which reflect courtesy and professionalism in all circumstances
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
Apply on company website