Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.The Consumer Relations Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operation of the Consumer Relations team of over 70+ associates supporting 17 brands, 14 company owned websites and over 500 retail store locations. He/she provides leadership and direction for the team, with an emphasis on delivering a world class consumer experience. This position is responsible for all associates (permanent and temporary) and will work with the Consumer Relations Sr. Manager & Director to ensure resources are in place to achieve department goals.
- Provide daily direction and communication to associates to support our “Delight the Consumer” goal
- Resolve escalated issues in a timely manner adhering to the departmental KPI's and SLA's.
- Monitor all contact queues and redirect work flow where necessary to balance assignments as needed and maintain quality standards. (phone, email, chat and social media)
- Make recommendations for resource scheduling based on trends and actual experience
- Approve time off for associates and monitors absences (this has to go back to sr. manager)
- Participate in interview process and make recommendations for hiring
- Provide input to associate reviews and participate in the delivery. Provide input on salary increases and promotions where appropriate. Document associate performance issues and review with Senior Manager and Human Resources. Develop appropriate correction action plans.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings with associates to communicate KPI's and other brand related matters. Participate in management and leadership team meetings where appropriate.
- Identify and make recommendations on training needs and requirements Process
- Partner with Sr. Manager to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide associates on professional standards, consumer response, reimbursement policies and templates. Update and revise policies as changes within the company and/or department occur.
- To partner with the corporate retail team and district managers to resolve retail issues and improve current processes as they relate to customer service.
- To work externally with store associates to help meet or exceed the consumer's service expectations.
- Review fraud queue; release orders where appropriate
- Work cross functionally with multiple brands and other support operations.
- Partner with Sr. Manager to implement processes to resolve problem areas Technology
- Gain an understanding of all consumer relations systems
- Knowledge of Avaya phone system to monitor queues, change skill sets on-line and track inbound calls while keeping associates aware of calls waiting and abandon rates.
Apply on company website