Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused goods and products by performing the following duties.
- Utilizes RF (Radio Frequency) equipment to track product.
- Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or equipment.
- Sorts, bales, weigh, loads, and recycles materials based on customer specifications.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels, or marks information on cartons or other containers.
- Fills shipping orders for various customers' products to prepare for shipping.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED and six months related experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world's largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world's most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics. Yusen Logistics (Americas) is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. (“YLA” or “the Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of YLA's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
Apply on company website