Be a beacon for diverse talent
Here’s the short version:
Diverse talent = lots of benefits. Like better job performance, increased revenue, and other good stuff.
Social media recruiting = the best way to attract diverse talent, because social media is where they are and where they go to check out your employer brand.
CareerArc = social media recruiting made for talent acquisition that boosts your employer brand and saves you time.
Now here’s the long version.
Why DEI initiatives are important
DEI initiatives aren’t just important–they’re essential. Here’s why:
- Ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their peers.
- Highly-diverse companies achieve 2.3 times higher cash flow per employee.
- Above-average diverse management teams experience 19% higher revenues than below-average diverse management teams.
- By 2025, 75% of the workforce is predicted to be made up of millennials–a demographic that particularly places emphasis on diversity.
Why social media is the best place to find diverse talent
Simply put? Because that’s where they are, and that’s where they go to research a brand before applying. Studies show that:
- 73% of job seekers between the ages of 18 and 34 years old found their last job through a social media platform.
- Social media usage across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn is almost identical between women, blacks, and hispanics as it is for white men, according to a 2021 Pew Research Center study.
- 86% percent of job seekers use social media in their job search.
- 68% of millennials visit a company’s social media properties specifically to evaluate an employer’s brand.
Harness the power of social media
There are so many ways to use social media to broadcast your DEI initiatives. In fact, we help companies every day effectively and efficiently reach diverse talent through automated social recruiting. For example: 👉
Effortlessly build a powerful employer brand
Picture this: an employer brand that’s always on, attracting you diverse talent, passive candidates, and constantly building your brand awareness.
That’s the power of social media, harnessed by CareerArc’s award-winning social recruiting solution for over 10 years.
- Multi-post employer brand campaigns, allowing you to showcase your employees, promotions, career fair announcements, DEI content, culture and values, and more.
- Automated publishing thatand effortlessly turns your recruiters, employees, and brand ambassadors into social recruiting influencers.
- Auto-sync with your ATS job inventory to transform your jobs and content into hundreds or thousands of posts automatically.
- Comprehensive analytics so you can measure the impact of social media on your recruiting outcomes.
And here’s the best part: thanks to CareerArc’s powerful automation capabilities, we do it all while saving you an average of 949+ hours a year!
Before CareerArc, we lacked a meaningful presence on social media, and as employers, we knew that had to change. Thanks to CareerArc, we’ve been able to target and recruit talented, diverse candidates because of new outreach strategies CareerArc has introduced and integrated into our existing recruitment effort.
DIVERSITY OUTREACH MANAGER
Most importantly, CareerArc helped us cultivate and strengthen brand loyalty, which is particularly tough to do in our industry. Our partnership with CareerArc has elevated our brand engagement and awareness, in both U.S. and international operations, higher than we had ever thought possible.
SR. DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES