Susquehanna Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse Midwifery offers a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services through its two full-time offices located in Harford County, Maryland. Our practice is committed to compassionate care based on proven medical practices and standards. Our patients benefit from our coordinated approach, allowing for individualized care throughout every stage of a woman's life.
Susquehanna OB/GYN is particularly proud of its Nurse Midwifery program, one of the most established in the State of Maryland. We deliver more babies and offer more birth options than any other practice in the region. Through our experienced physicians and nurse midwives, Susquehanna OB/GYN offers a family-centered approach to the birth process. Every woman and pregnancy is unique. Susquehanna recognizes and provides exceptional care for each patient, with a focus on education and counseling. Learn more at: www.sogmd.org
What are we looking for? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with solid gyn experience and antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum experience that includes patients with varying medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, etc.) We are also looking for someone that possesses a strong team spirit.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develops and implements patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Master of Science degree with completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required
- DEA and CDS eligible
- 3+ years' experience as a NP
- Nurse practitioner license in Maryland preferred
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in Maryland preferred
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Susquehanna and Advantia Health offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401k, malpractice coverage. We also offer great work/life balance and paid holidays/PTO.
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Apply on company website