Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission. The town of Paradise, CA, has begun its recovery and you can be part of the healing process. Despite significant damage to our hospital, Adventist Health continues to provide quality outpatient care to this community. Our rural health clinics in Paradise and Corning, and medical office in Chico, are serving a community thats starting to rebuild.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Nurse Practitioner who:
Responsible for providing expert clinical care in general or specialty area. Assesses, plans and provides patient care in collaboration with the attending physician. Provides comprehensive health assessment, medical diagnosis of acute and chronic illnesses, writes prescriptions, and formulates a treatment plan. Diagnoses medical conditions. Plans and implements interventions. Assists in the medical/surgical care and evaluates responses in collaboration of the attending and consulting physicians.
- Interviews patients, employees, and/or family members. Constructs comprehensive medical histories. Performs initial and periodic physical examinations. Evaluates patient behavior and explores patient's interpretation of health needs. Works under the scope of practice of a nurse practitioner and as an agent of the physician.
- Directly performs or orders appropriate diagnostic studies and interprets finished results.
- Provides treatment of patients as needed, including administering medications and/or vaccines and performing procedures. Works under the scope of practice of a nurse practitioner and as an agent of the physician.
- Writes orders to increase, decrease, or change medication (subject to checking and medical consultation as indicated).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred
- Two years relevant clinical experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification: Required
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) licensure in state of practice: Required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice: Required
A competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Employed by Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
- Guaranteed income
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Quality incentive
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Malpractice coverage
Apply on company website