We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to answer calls in our Support Center located in our in Richardson, TX Office. Allied Universal Support Center, operates 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, and is a critical component in ensuring on time, uninterrupted coverage of all post locations and accurate pay for officers. An integral part of our Support Center is Post Watch™, a real-time schedule monitoring system that records the actual arrival and departure times of officers at their assigned posts. In addition, Post Watch immediately flags a post where an officer has not arrived on time, triggering an operator to contact the site to verify arrival or begin searching for a replacement who meets the requirements of that post.
- Identify unscheduled shifts prior to shift start time and insure that post is filled.
- Identify scheduled shifts where officer has failed to log in/out and take appropriate action to get post covered or office signed out.
- Take call offs, document situation, notify local management, and assist in filling post.
- Based on above, adjust schedules to reflect what happened in real time.
- Create attendance exception record based on changes to schedules where appropriate.
- Receive after hours call forwarding from all Allied Universal offices and take appropriate action.
- Respond to emergency situations by contacting appropriate personnel and documenting with incident reports.
- Respond to alarm calls by dispatching appropriate personnel and documenting calls so that it will be billed properly.
- Train/retrain officers on call in procedure.
- Monitor safety check calls and respond appropriately.
- Give feedback to account managers, by way of notes in schedules or e-mails, on anything that needs to be corrected, at their accounts, with their employees, or with their site schedules.
- Handles local office calls during normal office hours and transfers calls to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with “Customer Connect Initiative”
- Keeps supervisor informed of significant issues
- Education required: HS Diploma
- The ability to navigate a web-based system and type while assisting callers is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Apply on company website