What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This position is for a physical design engineer in AMD's Radeon Technology Group working on next generation graphics processors. Responsibilities include Block and/or Chip Level Floor planning, Bus / Pin Planning, Clock Tree Synthesis, Placement, Optimization, Routing, Parasitic Extraction, Static Timing Analysis, IR drop analysis, Physical Verification and Sign Off. Flow automation using perl/tcl programming.
1. MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and contribute
4. Proficiency in programming languages like perl/tcl is a plus
- Masters in CS/EE with relevant course work and project background with 4+ years of experience, or Bachelors with 6+ years of experience
Requisition Number: 74847
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website