What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Be part of the RTG SOC design verificationteam (DV team) and work closely with IP and Frontend Integration teams on RTL and testbench integration
- Work on the leading edge GPU (discrete graphics) project.
- May involve works with external CAD vendors, such as Synopsys and Cadence and Mentor, to push for next generation of simulation tools
- Scope out fullchip testbencharchitecture requirementand develop testbench and chip initialization sequence to facilitate a flexible simulationenvironment
- Deploy and enable verification components and design system level APIs / checkers/ scoreboards
- Evaluate simulation performance and coordinate various initiatives in a DV workgroup involving multiple DV engineers in other departments
- Develop testcase and perform functional verification in C++ and/or system verilog (UVM) in SOC level.
- Enhance re-usability and portability of testcase / test stimulus,
- Work with the VMT (Verification methodology team) to coordinate infrastructure tools and verification methodology to be adopted in SOC
- Familiar with Verilog HDL coding, C++
- Computer architecture and digital system
- Broad software knowledge, and Object oriented programming (OOP) is definitely an asset
- Familiar with Unix/Linux and scripting languages (Ruby, Python etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills, and attention to details
- Strong task-based organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong passion in achievement and career development
- A self-motivated team player
For internal transfer candidates: please talk to Kevin Li to discuss in more details.
- Minimum EE, CE Bachelor Degree, or equivalent degree with 1-5yearsof hands-on ASIC design / design verificationexperience
- (Recent university grads are welcomed to apply; the job requirements and responsibilities will be adjusted to match with a lower grade position)
Requisition Number: 75033
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function: Design
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website