Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
A Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing an Arby's Restaurant towards the attainment of agreed-upon Company goals and profits. Responsibilities incude:
- Manage all facets of the successful operations for one(1) Arby's Restaurant.
- Provide a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Oversee all aspects in generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
- Operate in accordance with Federal/State Laws, and OSM.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- Must have management experience
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Food discounts
- On-going performance evaluations
- Generous employee referral program
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
to submit your application online!
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a Franchise Position
Apply on company website