Job Req ID: 236234
Position Number: 00015439
Employment Type: Part Time
Shift Details: Varied
Standard Hours: 32.00
Department Name: Guest Services
Location: Carolinas Medical Center
Location Details: 1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealthJob Summary
Manages the administrative task supporting departmental operations. Monitors the operational budget betweendepartments in the following areas: travel requests, employee time sheets and office supplies. Coordinates and facilitates departmental educational programs, meetings, vendors, and or special events.
- Manages relevant information data bases, generates departmental reports and prepares a variety of documents.
- Manages department's office supplies, forms, uniforms and minor equipment following budgetary constraints. Keeps inventory of all patient transport equipment.
- Prepares disbursement payments to vendors. Maintains and verifies financial reports as it relates to goods and services.
- Assists leadership in developing and coordinating educational programs of interdisciplinary nature.
- Establishes and maintains departmental personnel files and manuals.
- Creates the new employees' training schedules and orientates new employees to the department; registers them for training classes and User ID's.
- Schedules staff meetings, coordinates trainings, seminars, conferences and travel requests.
The ability to courteously interact with others and serve their needs is essential. Able to perform in a fast-paced office environment with interruptions. May include sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking using repetitive wrist/arm motion frequently and must be able to lift up to 20 pounds. Must use frequent variable body movements, stretching, bending and reaching for filing, maintain records and storing supplies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business Management or Health Science preferred. 3 to 5 years of experience working in a hospital or medical environment, preferably in a management position. Excellent computer skills preferred.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
Apply on company website