JOB SUMMARY: Provides analysis and support of data from conceptualization through presentation of data. Understands the department's processes and accreditation standards to implement improvement processes. Serves as the data manager and analysis expert for the department.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent in related field. 3 years of experience in data management and analysis or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master's Degree preferred.
REPORTS TO: Director of PA Studies
- Assume major responsibility for the successful and timely completion of the tasks that comprise the implementation and analysis phases of the project to include but not limited to scheduling/maintaining calendars, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Design and implement strategies for collection of data
- Responsible for the implementation of data collection while ensuring accuracy, consistency and integrity of the data
- Interact with faculty & staff to create strategies for analyzing while ensuring accuracy, consistency and integrity of the data
- Responsible for the analysis of data and/or coordination of analysis
- Collaborate with responsibility teams to analyze data and provide information in the format needed
- Evaluate data quality. Identify data outliers and anomalies that require resolution prior to analysis.
- Proactively review processes and software for quality improvement and best practice
- Assists in the development of data and process improvement projects and outcome measures through analysis
- Work with the research and scholarship team to collect and analyze data for grant applications and/or grant awards
- Develop automated processes for extracting requested information from database systems
- Participate in department and program events as assigned including but not limited to Hooding and Awards, White Coat, etc.
- Serve as staff support on Departmental Committees as assigned
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Excellent interpersonal skills -- Ability to effectively deal with faculty, staff and external sponsors High degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and technical skills Project management skills
Knowledge of statistical models and concepts Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Efficiency in using analytical tools including Excel
Clean, comfortable, well-lit office environment
Apply on company website