Under administrative review, performs management level work directed toward the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of the assigned project(s). Requires the use of judgment and discretion in performing the assigned duties and responsibilities related to the project. These actions tend to establish precedents and direction for the project.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as Psychology, Nursing, or Basic Science with three years of relevant administrative and medical experience in research projects or other health related activities; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory ability. Master's degree in a relevant discipline with experience beyond three years preferred.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of scientific principles.
- Assumes major responsibility for the successful and timely completion of the tasks that comprise the implementation and analysis phases of the project including planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Coordinates the hiring and provides direction to support staff. Plans and coordinates training sessions for project personnel. Oversees recruitment, data collection, and follow-up activities.
- Translates planning and design decisions into concrete activities and tasks for project implementation, and sets priorities for project implementation.
- Manages the preparation of progress reports and quality control monitoring. Participates in the analysis of study data and the writing of scientific papers for publication.
- Directs the development and preparation of data collection forms, procedural manuals, and other documents required for project implementation and evaluation. Directs the development of computerized methods for monitoring and reporting on the study.
- Ensures that all aspects of the following are completed: a. Study is conducted in accordance to the study protocol and contract; b. Legal aspects adhere to state and federal regulations and guidelines; c. Requirements of the Medical School and the University are complied with, relative to the conduct of the study; d. Technical requirements of the funding agency are met, including auditing requirements
- Represents the project to all related community agencies and organizations, serving as the study's liaison, spokesperson, and representative.
- Attends and participates in national and local meetings related to the planning, operation, and evaluation of the study.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the study budget. Compiles and prepares financial progress reports.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Clean, well lit office environment
Apply on company website