Provides exceptional hospitality service to patients and guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. Responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting patients and guests with directions, getting in and out of vehicles and offering wheelchairs when necessary.
High school graduate or GED equivalent. Ability to drive manual transmission. Clean driving record for five years. Mathematical skills preferred. Level I Qualified Spanish Bilingual Staff (QBS) preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
Valid North Carolina driver's license with no restrictions.
- Adheres to the Medical Center standards to promote a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building.
- Responsible for greeting guests with a helpful and caring attitude.
- Responsible for maintaining a clear and safe area for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Completes all forms and documents correctly.
- Collects payments and secures cash and keys if required.
- Completes in a timely manner all Medical Center and Department training requirements.
- Drives golf cart as requested.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
Apply on company website