Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - Admissions to join our dynamic home health care team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home.
***** $15,000 Hiring Bonus *****
The Registered Nurse - Admissions will initiate the start of care (Oasis) and coordinate the development and implementation of care plans for their clients that follow physician orders in accordance with current standards and regulations of the state and agency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Document verbal orders and complete the Admissions via OASIS
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input, and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes.
- Perform client intake assessments and executive timely submission of records.
- Educate clients and their family members based on clients specific needs.
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent 8-week training program with innovative technology to make your life easier
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in patients lives
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website