Experienced Admission/OASIS Nurse $1000 sign on bonus.
Aveanna Healthcare is seeking an Oasis/ SOC Nurse for our Geriatric Division. An ideal candidate will share our passion to provide the highest quality patient care to patients in the home setting. The candidate will have a strong work ethic and dedication to the Home Health Care field.
- Massachusetts RN license required.
- Strong clinical skills including OASIS, IV certified, wound care, infusion and catheter experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Perform patient's initial home care assessment to determine home bound status, Plan of Care, and timely placement of additional disciplines (if applicable).
- Follow up with ordering physician to obtain necessary orders.
- Ensures timely and accurate communication and documentation of appropriate care.
- Promotion of patient, family and/or caregiver in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education
- Promotes a safe and efficient working environment for all staff.
- Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, and other meetings as requested.
Apply on company website