At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are about trust, camaraderie, and a shared ambition to solve some of the world's most complex challenges. You will get to work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about their work and the mission. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a flexible work environment to support work/life balance as well as a learning environment and training opportunities to further develop you professionally. Come be a part of a company that is driven to improve our customers, our future, and to protect our freedom. We are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our Mission Intelligence organization provides IT solutions, analytics support, and digital integration to major customers within the US Intelligence Community. We are always looking to provide our customers with a better solution by way of technology insertion, out of the box thinking, and state of the art solutions. We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our team!
This role will support as developer on a DevSecOps program operating in an Agile SAFe framework. The Technical Lead provides overall technical architecture oversight for a specific Portfolio within the organization.
Required Skills and Education
- Work closely with the Delivery Owners and customer organization to understand mission requirements
- Translate Mission requirements into technical architecture, identifying subsystems and components as well as feed updates to program roadmaps
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to develop implementation approach consistent with strategic vision
- Identify, communicate, and assist with resolving any technical impediments and dependencies (internal and external)
- Identify Risks and Mitigations for respective program Portfolio
- Lead design and implementation of reusable patterns that support reusable services across Portfolio
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience with the following is Preferred:
- BASH scripting
- Automated Testing using Katalon, Selenium, etc
- Automation technologies like, but not limited to, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation
- Database technologies like Oracle, mySQL
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website