Our Jacksonville Shipyard Site is looking for a entry level Subcontracts professional. Duties include:
1. Support subcontractor RFP team while maintaining data within the Ship Repair Electronic Procurement system during proposal phase.
2. Establishes solicitation priorities, schedules, coordinates and contacts suppliers.
3. Populates MRR Reports for all current proposals for the lead subcontract administrator as required.
4. Maintain RFP filling system while ensuring traceability.
5. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
1. The selected candidate must have a minimum of 1-years procurement/purchasing work experience.
2. Minimum 4 years' experience in admin/data entry work environment.
3. Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
4. Strong communication skills both telephone and email and excellent organizational skills are imperative.
5. Candidate must be a quick learner, be able to pay attention to detail, and be able to proficiently navigate on a PC.
6. Deltek Costpoint 6/7, Cognos Reporting, Ship Repair Electronic Procurement System (SREP).
Preferred Skills and Education
1. Minimum High School Diploma.
2. Deltek Costpoint 6/7, Cognos Reporting, Ship Repair Electronic Procurement System (SREP).
6+ Years with HS
2+ Years with AA
0+ Year with BS
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair…just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website