BAE Systems is looking for an immediate need CO-OP to provide technical, clerical, and low level engineering services in support of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) System Directorate at Hill AFB, UT. This position entails working part-time in a flexible schedule while in school and is available immediately. The position is expected to last up to 12 months. It may be possible to work full-time hours during the Summer (or other off-semester).
Under direction of full time engineering staff, the successful candidate will:
- Perform research and report results on control drawings, specifications, and technical manuals
- Support systems engineering and integration efforts for the Minuteman III ICBM.
- Provide support in preparing reports, documentation and analyses to higher level department personnel.
- Obtain documentation and other data needed to help develop procedures for future projects and analyses.
- Assist higher level department personnel in computing and analyzing varied statistical data and tracking contractual and financial data.
- Proof and edit text of reports, proposals and other documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- Required education: High School/GED
- Must be an active student in at least the Junior Year of an ABET accredited engineering, scientific, mathematics, or other technical or scientific based degree with at least 1 semester remaining before graduation.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Skills and Education
Prior work or academic experience in:
- Mechanical Modeling
- Model-based Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- IT programming
- Electrical Modeling
- Test planning, conduct, and reporting
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Integration
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website