BAE Systems is seeking Intelligence Analysts/Staff Operations Officer II to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active Security Clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement.
Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
- Support a wide range of operational and programmatic activities to manage an Area of Responsibility (AOR) or transnational issues
- Manage and track cases
- Conduct detailed and specific analysis
- Writing official messages and reports
- Identify and address intelligence issues
- Provide timely guidance and support to overseas personnel
- Being a flexible, team player who is open to continuous learning about a wide-range of topics
- Having an interest in “connecting the dots” between disparate data points or discrete, all-source products in order to tell a relatively succinct, compelling narrative that either:
- Makes a recommendation to further the customer's mission, or
- Makes an “ask” of a targeted audience to bolster or advance U.S. national security interests.
- Prior customer-specific report writing experience
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Three (3) years of experience related to intelligence research and desk officer work.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university; for candidates who lack a college degree, they may substitute eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- At least two (2) years of the overall experience must be in the customer spaces
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website