Primary City/State:Phoenix, Arizona
Department Name:IT Service Mgmt Office-Corp
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location Salary Range:$25.77/hr - $38.66/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Banner Information Technology designs, implements, and supports innovative and critical business and clinical technologies in support of the delivery of care and related business functions. As a IT Disaster Recovery Business Analyst you will support the critical function of Information Technology Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery within the organization. This very important role will be both business service and information technology oriented with strong communications, critical thinking, and executive presentation skills vital to success.
The typical schedule for this role is Monday-Friday 8a-5p (AZ Time Zone) with schedule flexibility. This role can be a remote from any Banner approved state. An ideal candidate would possess, excellent communication skills, experience with process development, previous project management experience preferred, experience engaging with audiences throughout the business and technology areas.
This can be a remote position if you live in the following states only: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, MO, ND, NE, NV, TX, UT, WA, & WYWithin Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position is responsible for supporting business planning, tactical execution, and business integration of all digital initiatives; inclusive of, but not limited to, web site development, mobile platform and presence, internal application development, content management, self-service adoption, and ongoing maintenance of electronic channels.
1. Translate emerging customer needs and technologies into actionable business terms and associated plans. Define/document required changes to resolve system deficiencies, and map experiences and requirements back to the external inputs to confirm fit with desired scope and preferences of our customers.
2. Review/write requirements; perform testing and post-production validation, act as liaison between business units and IT, and communicate system and process changes to the business areas.
3. Manage the process of Business Governance and prioritization of all enhancement requests to any and all electronic channels. Assure that the proper business case has been provided and the solution fits with overall strategic direction.
4. Designs and administers standards and policies regarding application and end user customer documentation. Ensures that department and company standards are implemented and consistently adhered to.
5. Provides high level expertise to the development of fully integrated testing scenarios. Ensures that the information systems across multiple levels and states and their relationships are considered and are part of the comprehensive testing plans.
6. Identifies, investigates, tracks, and resolves complex project, system or application errors ensuring the solution is timely and of acceptable quality.
7. Determines and designs end user training and curriculum for applications and systems. Facilitates the initial rollout and ongoing training of the user community.
8. Maintains current professional and technical knowledge relating to the healthcare industry by attending educational workshops/conferences, establishing personal networks, and/or maintaining relevant certification or licensure as business needs require.
9. Assignments are standard in that incumbents at this level are able to identify and solve problems that tend to have straightforward solutions. Decisions are made within defined guidelines and policies. Incumbents are expected to investigate and analyze situations/problems and recommend solutions. As incumbents grow in knowledge of functional area, will become more capable of presenting solutions to 'customers' without needing assistance from others. This position is responsible for identifying issues and solving problems for selected information applications or systems. Work is performed in a fast paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has decision-making authority within established guidelines for projects and applications and is expected to ask for guidance for more complex or non-standard situations. Expected to work at peer level across diverse areas and multiple states. The incumbent participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, strategic and planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions company-wide.
Must possess a strong technical and business knowledge as typically obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree related field.
Must demonstrate general knowledge of information technology specifically, user-centered design for mobile/web apps or large, content-rich consumer sites. Needs experience in medium scale project planning and reporting, either individual or team. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels. Incumbent will have skills to mentor less experienced team members. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website