15100 Birchaven Lane, Findlay OH
Birchaven Village, Findlay OH
Do you desire a rewarding healthcare career? In an effort to assist individuals take the first step and to provide support to current and future Nurse Aide staffing needs, the State of Ohio is providing a FREE 8 hour on-line Temporary Nurse Aide training program. This on-line program has 8 modules and an exam. Upon successful completion of the program, you can print the Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification. This will qualify you to work in the Nurse Aide role, temporarily. Please use the link provided to earn your CNA and qualify for an immediate FT, PT or PRN opportunity at Birchaven Village.
Certified Nurse Aide
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to support the licensed staff by giving direct resident care and performing Nurse aide functions such as care for the personal needs and comfort of residents under the supervision of a Charge Nurse, and in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Birchaven Village policy and procedure, Birchaven Village ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the employee handbook.
- Minimum age, 16 years old.
- Completed Nurse Aide training with valid certificate.
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to needs of residents.
- The individual must demonstrate basic knowledge of the principles related to the aging adult and problems associated with aging.
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the resident status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each residents needs.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift work above the shoulder. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent communication skills to perform daily tasks.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens (HBV, HIV etc.)
Apply on company website