Job Summary:Job Description Summary
Transport Materials to various locations; loading and unloading of trucks.
- Operation of gas or electric powered forklift in Cold Storages or Distribution Center or A Street warehouse.
- Accountable for recording and tracking of all inventory transactions associated with palletized product movement, product identification, and quantity adjustments.
- Relocating and stacking as well as Loading and unloading vehicles with palletized material in various container sizes and weights.
- May perform high stacking of palletized material in congested and busy environments.
- Expected to perform job duties with a high degree of speed, accuracy, and safety. Required to perform safety inspections of forklift on a routine only basis.
- Required to have knowledge of barcode system and inventory transactions. Load materials on moving track. Pull orders for production.
- Unloading incoming material, print tags for inventory.
- Must be able to track all inventory transactions to the lot level. Identify best store locations, adhere to and maintain a high degree of inventory accuracy.
- Cycle count inventory on weekly basis. Must have basic computer skills, restock materials. Must use strapping gun regularly.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Must maintain a valid California Drivers License and Department of Motor Vehicles record.
- One year of prior forklift driver experience.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Requires the ability to identify problems and assist in problem solving. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations, shipping instructions, quality control sheets, sample requisitions, and schedules.
- Proficient PC knowledge and skills are a must.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior forklift driver in a warehouse environment.
- OSHA Forklift Operator certificate preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Blue Diamond promotes a safe and healthy work environment, and in doing so, we will perform background and drug tests for each candidate who accepts a position with our team.
Blue Diamond Growers is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Other Job Details:
Hourly Rate (if applicable):$24.00 Grow your career. Partner with us. We Are the Almond People! Blue Diamond Growers (BDG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. BDG provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information. BDG also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.
Apply on company website