Description and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
BU Description/Position Description:
Responsible for timely processing of Invoices received for various regions across the world. Primary responsibilities include: -
- Ensuring that NON PO invoices are processed in line with the Global procurement policy
- Identifying any exceptions in the PO and NON PO process to process lead in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance to Internal controls and work procedures
- Timely reply to the emails received from Internal customers and stake holders.Enter invoice details as received on the Invoice & PO copy.
- Code the invoices with correct GL codes
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- This person would be primarily responsible for day to day processing of Invoices in Oracle system
- Review of Hold on periodic basis
- Query resolution
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following knowledge of accounts payable:
- Hands on experience on Invoice processing in Oracle for minimum of 6 months
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Total AP work experience of minimum 6 years
- Already part of similar setup either a BPO or Shared-center
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website