Description and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
Position Description: Work with Education Portfolio managers, Education Project Managers, instructors and other stakeholders to ensure that content, learning objectives, localization and delivery modes meet project goals, while matching the appropriate media format, structure, and design needs to the allotted budget.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of instructional design including analysis, design, development, and evaluation throughout the program lifecycle to achieve optimal learner-centric training solutions
- Should be able to create web-based trainings that run on desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to address specific learning and development needs based on company goals and priorities. Analyze tasks, learners, business, and subject matter for programs identified for use in Learning and Development
- Collaborate with R&D, Product Management, Marketing, and other teams to create high-impact learning solutions
- Manage all assigned design solutions from conception to conclusion while working on multiple projects at a time
- Recommend and create content, sequence, and a systems approach to suit situation and learners including face-to-face instruction, micro-learning, eLearning, virtual, social, print, and video to help build an ecosystem for learning.
- Deliverables might include blended learning materials, manuals, workbooks, job aids, instructor guides, video, /audio scripts, accreditation/assessment/certification exam questions
- Keep self-updated of new software applications and tools to enhance learning
- Knowledge of BMC products is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 5-7 years of Instructional Design experience
- Experience/knowledge of Learning Design/ adult learning principles
- Technical experience/knowledge in technology-based design/development tools such as Storyline, Articulate 13 and Captivate
- Ability to manage specified projects from initiation through delivery of learning solution
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Project management skills
- Background in IT or software education development or Technical writing
- Ability to develop business partnership
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website