Description and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
The Sr Manager Global Benefits will manage a team of three professionals who support day-to-day administration and regulatory compliance of all benefits programs.
- Design and implement benefit programs, policies, and administrative procedures that are market competitive, cost effective and legally compliant.
- Oversee administration of 401(k), health and welfare benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance, EAP, wellness and leave administration.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with benefit program vendors and advisors to support effective governance and administration, including vendor payment and reconciliation processes.
- Collaborate effectively with external advisors and key stakeholders in Legal, Finance and Human Resources in the U.S. and globally to ensure benefit programs and processes are cost effective, operationally efficient and market appropriate. Ensure that all benefits are compliant with all federal and local government regulations; manage all required filings and reporting.
- Maintain expertise in current trends and innovative approaches to managing health care costs
- Define and deliver highly effective benefit program communication, including benefits open enrollment, program launches, new hire orientation, intranet content and distribution of required notices.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing a benefits team in a complex business environment.
- Capability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple critical, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience required. CEBS certification is preferred.
- Expertise in 401(k), health and welfare plan design and administration.
- Broad, in depth knowledge of benefits regulations, including ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and FMLA
- Proven success in effective vendor RFP's, selection and management
- Technical expertise in benefit systems, file feeds, and payroll interfaces
- Experience in managing international benefits
- Influencing skills and demonstrated capability to drive strategic change.
- Planning, organizational, consulting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, act with integrity and handle confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and executive presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to coach and develop team members and nurture an engaged high performing team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website