As a Cook or HOH Team Member, your primary purpose is the preparation of food items on a daily basis, while maintaining a clean, sanitized kitchen area. The individual in this role consistently follows recipes and procedures, as well as adheres to Buffalo Wild Wings standards.
Knowledge and Skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Understanding of specs, cook times, plate presentation, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to serve BWW Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior foodservice experience strongly preferred
Apply on company website