Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Physical Therapist PT with Cache Valley Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Cache Valley Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Cache Valley Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist PT to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a physical therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
· You will be responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
· You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
· You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
· You will instruct and supervise students, and physical therapist assistants in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
· You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in physical therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
· Current State of Utah Physical Therapist license.
· Certified by APTA as a Physical Therapist.
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
· Acute and Rehabilitation experience of one year is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Cache Valley Hospital is a growing community hospital within a growing community of Cache Valley. Our 28 plus bed hospital established in 2000 has achieved a five-star rating for spinal fusions and five-star rating for total knee replacement. Cache Valley Hospital delivers high quality, cost-effective care to people in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties. The medical staff's patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. Cache Valley is a beautiful agricultural valley and small metropolitan city with stunning mountain views and outdoor recreational activities.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Cache Valley Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website