Start: January 2020
Who we are
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people: Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify and protect their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures, and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketing automation leader to focus on taking our marketing automation strategy to the next level. You love configuring systems, optimizing campaigns, and dreaming up new initiatives. You'll ensure that nothing gets launched without an A/B test and no lead is left behind. No detail is too small – every marketing touch point is attributable, money and time are spent wisely, and we operate efficiently. You use data and sound judgment to make bold decisions. You are strategic in your thinking with the hands-on experience necessary to make things happen. You love to take charge and are able to seek out resources and collaborate with others to arrive at the right solution.
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the strategy and hands-on execution of all marketing automation projects that support marketing, sales, and operations. From conception to data-driven campaign deployments, you will lead Marketo data analysis, automation, and project management at every phase and will collaborate with the Marketing Operations Manager to execute. You will be a working manager and must have hands-on marketing automation experience to be considered for this role.
- Define, lead, and execute CareerArc's marketing automation, ABM, and email marketing strategy
- Design and deliver email programs to meet business objectives for customer acquisition, user adoption, reactivation, and retention
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, client success, product, creative and sales teams to scope campaign strategies and requirements
- Manage day-to-day operations of email campaign development, including but not limited to creating and customizing emails, landing pages, and templates; structuring A/B tests; building out segmentation strategies; and reporting on email results
- Build out lead scoring and multitouch attribution models
- Own and manage prospect and client database, constantly exploring new methods for enhanced targeting, engagement, and personalization
- Establish KPIs, measure performance of campaigns and tactics, and make recommendations for improving engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team to optimize campaigns to help meet established KPIs
- 5+ years B2B marketing automation and email marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Expert-level experience implementing, administering, and using Marketo. Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) a plus
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and the lead handoff process from marketing to sales
- Experience scaling demand generation programs including inbound programs, nurture/outbound programs, user acquisition and adoption programs, and ABM campaigns
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches, CAN-SPAM, GDPR compliance, and list health
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, and ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Working knowledge of basic, email-centric HTML and CSS
- Experience implementing and optimizing multitouch attribution models and lead-scoring models preferred
- Highly organized and autonomous with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website