DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*7p-7a Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area! Central Florida Regional Hospitalenhances patient care by attracting the most qualified healthcare professionals in the region. Our award-winning acute care facility is home to the only open heart program in the county. We offer a commitment to advanced technologies and an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of professionals. Our recognized Centers of Excellence include: Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Diabetes Education Program (ADA)
The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU Desired skills: 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred..
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website