Company: Chicagoland Speedway
Location: Joliet, IL
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Company Conformance Statements In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Provide assistance in the hiring, training, managing and supervision of ticket box office and gate operations staff for approximately 50 event dates at Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway.
- Provide periodic ticket sales reports to the company's departments to assist in event planning and promotion.
- Present outstanding customer service to all patrons of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- Assist with relationship with Tickets.com
- Point person for training new hires on the Tickets.com platform
- Contacting existing ticket holders for renewals, upsells and services needed
- Show a passion for driving revenue and guest service
- Generate revenue through contacting past customers and generate leads from new customers
- Manage accounts in order to exceed established sales goals
- Continually follow up with consumer base on needs and issues
- Work hand in hand with all CLS & Rt. 66 departments on development and strategies for consumer sales growth
- Ability to generate new and creative ideas to attract new consumers to purchase tickets
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Excellent communication and time management skills with friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work in a team environment interacting with multiple departments.
- Must be well-organized with attention to detail.
- Must possess a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic.
- Normal office working conditions, with moderate time spent out of the office at client meetings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities, duties, and functions
- Ability to work long, irregular hours as dictated by scheduling, as this position is not a 9 to 5 job.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of leadership and associates
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website