Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you're heading, let's go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Whatever your goal is, let's make each other's dreams come true. Come grow with us!
Are you the new member of our European Marketing Team?
The European Brand & Marketing team is a part of the Global Circle K Marketing Team and develops strategies, plans, communications, campaigns and projects influencing all of our 8 European business units (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ireland).
The European Snr Media Manager will be required to provide insights, reporting and actionable intelligence to help guide the decision-making process of campaigns and activities under their guidance across the 8 Circle K European markets.
In this role you lead the development of the relationship with our agency partners and support in the development of European level media strategies.
As our new European Snr Media Manager, you will join a dedicated team of people within the European Marketing Team.
You will work in a highly skilled, high intensity marketing team with focus on 8 European markets, take part in the evolution of a new brand on a global journey. You will get a chance to influence and develop on the strategic digital transformation at Circle K regionally and globally.
If you enjoy a dynamic environment, performing a variety of different tasks, as well as the opportunity to interface with different people across the world, then this is the place for you!
- Support the briefing and delivery of European media strategies for building store traffic and brand affinity, which includes all our relevant on and off-line channels.
- With support of our Insights & analytics team, develop a consistent media campaign evaluation approach.
- Be the center of excellence for media. Working with our agency partner - Inspire, train, and assist all relevant stakeholders on how to use/execute the media strategy and share learnings & insights.
- Support the European Marketing team to execute marketing and brand campaigns throughout the campaign life cycle – concept, execution, post campaign analysis.
- Pro-actively engage internal and external stakeholders to assist in the planning, preparation and execution of marketing campaigns and related activities. This includes but not limited to strategic media and creative agencies, the global brand team, art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Collaborate closely with global teams and local/regional support departments including Marketing & Merchandising teams, Loyalty/Digital/Personalisation teams, Category Management teams, Global Insights, Procurement, etc.
- Oversight and delivery of accurate financial implementation
- Support the European markets on developing their location strategy and provide support with the SEO agency relationship.
In this exciting role you will contribute with most of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years media planning, buying and digital experience, preferably with media agency experience.
- Has very strong project management skills in a complex environment, preferably in an international context
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques as it relates to developing marketing strategies.
- Will understand customer journeys and how to influence them across multiple online to offline journeys from owned channels – in-store, mobile applications, websites and social media to 3rd party platforms websites, apps emails.
- Knowledge of Google marketing suite, Facebook Business Manager, MS Office and Power BI
- Experience in social strategic planning across social platforms.
- Be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines. Ideal candidate would be a self-starter and comfortable working cross functionally and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, written and oral
Expected Work Location
We are looking for candidates to be based within our Dublin office but also available at any of our European locations (Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Warsaw)
We encourage you to apply by July 31st, 2022
David Kirkpatrick, Director Media and Advertising, Europe. email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply on company website