WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Treasury Management Solutions (TMS) Client Onboarding Success Manager is responsible for onboarding new and existing clients with new Treasury management products from simple to complex in nature. Project manages and owns the implementation of products and services according to defined processes and policies ensuring client satisfaction. Onboard clients efficiently & effectively including the coordination of all required parties with focus around cycle-time to expedite time to revenue and in accordance with the published service level agreements.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Sales/Client interaction gathering details of implementation and agreements
- Coordinate all aspects of client kick-off call for handoff from Sales to Client Success Manager to confirm scope and agree on milestones (depending on complexity of deal) (note– add to internal process document parameters)
- Ensuring all TMS agreements/documentation/requirements are sent and received back from the client based on services being set up
- Ensure compliance with audit and risk policies and procedures.
- Proactively manage implementation issues, escalations and error resolution.
- Manage and document changes to policies and procedures that have arisen during the client onboarding process to improve future client experience.
- Scheduling/Coordinating file testing with client/vendors/CNB resources
- Schedule and coordinate testing with the TMS Client Testing Team
- Internal coordination to ensure implementation progressing
- Create and manage project plan with agreed milestones for each new client onboarding or new complex product implementation.
- Set-up reoccurring calls with client and any necessary internal partners and vendors to move forward on implementation acting as a liaison between all areas.
- Maintain dashboard with status and updates on progress of implementation to client and deal team on a regular basis
- Coordinate and ensure client training is completed and meets needs of client
- Ensure client is trained based on implementation timeline
- Remain point of contact for 30 days post implementation to ensure client success in utilization of products.
- Facilitate a hand-off to the line of business operations, client services and sales team.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 3-5 years financial service & banking industry experience, preferably handling treasury services
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft, project and/or data tools
Skills and Knowledge
- Preferred Bachelor degree or equivalent job experience
- Seasoned problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Preferred client facing treasury services implementation experience.
- Has strong working knowledge of treasury management products and services
- Proven project management experience, certification a plus (Certified Treasury Professional, Project Management Institute)
- Proficient in Microsoft office software and data tools
- Strong teamwork and partnership skills
- Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Demonstrable self-motivation, initiation and strong customer focus
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
Apply on company website