The Escrow Loan Service Specialist will be primarily responsible for handling all Escrow related tasks for Loan Servicing, including but not limited to payment of taxes, insurance, monitoring delinquent taxes, escrow analysis, working with RLD on Initial Escrow Analysis, and working with SAD and various RM's for any tax related issue.
- *Minimum 5 years loan servicing experience (preferably Consumer Mortgage, or Commercial, ABL, and/or SBA).
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with consumer laws and banking industry practices
- *Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations, consumer laws and banking industry practices required.
- Ability to interact effectively and professional with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, vendors and other banks.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
- Solid accounting, problem solving and customer service skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website