Business Analyst - ALM
o 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst role with systems for requirments management and application management .
o Experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies.
o Experience with Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) implementation for requirements management , MS Office integration, Code, Builds and Test case management.
o Expereience with software acceptance testing.
o Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong work ethics and good attitude towards driving the tasks towards successful completion.
• Documenting and communicating the business requirments and mapping the same to software functional requirments involving Polarion and other tools.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Create user stories and effectively communicate definition of done.
• Perform testing activities and report defects.
• Demonstrate the software capabilities and functionality for end user acceptance.
• Participate in backlog grooming by prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between developers , stakeholders and end users.
• Understand Agile principles and actively participate in ceremonies.
• Ability to work on a global team.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Angular 2 - 8PL4Required2IntegrityPL1Required3Ab initioPL1Required4CSSPL4Desired5HTMLPL4Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 06 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website