CDB is hiring a Client Service Executive (CSE) with deep knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics solutions. You will use your strong consulting and business development experience to help our Retail and CPG partners define their analytics and AI strategies to leverage the vast amounts of data available and convert them into meaningful insights to improve revenue goals and drive business process efficiencies.
Your overall objective is to help clients in their Analytics & AI transformation journey and help them move from a data driven business to an insights driven business.Title – Client Service Executive Location – San Francisco, CA Travel – 75% Travel to Los Angeles and Portland, OR
Project – Seeking a Business Development consultant skilled in AI and Cloud based technology on a functional level to Farm more opportunities for an already acquired enterprise account(s). The identified resource will, generate Pipeline. Get SOW in play, and Hand off to delivery team to get deliver the solution
Key Technologies - Sales or Solution Sales in Data Analytics, AI, Big Data and AutomationResponsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for AI and Analytics Solutions
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
- Lead the end-to-end sales process
- Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- Identify and institutionalize best practices across multiple accounts and manage multiple customers and architects
- Interact and engage with customers partners around new innovative ideas, concepts, assets as well as industry trends and implications
- Participate in Beta testing of products joint lab setup with customer to explore application of new technologies products
- Identify areas where components accelerators or design patterns could be reused across different accounts
- Participate in external forums seminars paper presentation etc. to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree a bonus
- 10- 14 years' of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business Development/Account Growth role
- Experience with large scale consulting engagements
- In depth knowledge of AI & Analytics consulting
- Ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with "consultative selling" is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, potential opportunities in various technology areas
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Business ScorecardPL4Required2Business Control CenterPL4Required3Business ServicesPL4Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Order to Cash Order ManagementNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Sep 16 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website