We are looking for Desktop Engineer for an immediate need.This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
• Desktop Engineering SCCM Working as part of the EUS and deskside team providing level 1 and 2 support for global employees
• As a Level 2 team member you will be assisting level 1 by providing overflow coverage of phone calls and acting in the level 1 capacity when needed based on scheduling
• Support of all office user base for general IT related issues that require hands and feet support This includes meeting room and VC support break fix of IT hardware and desk setups
• Closely monitoring the incident ticket system and having user tickets resolved within expected SLAs including VIP tickets
• Desktop and Laptop imaging Provision and setup laptops desktops monitors and mobile devices following the current policies
• Ensuring IT hardware inventories are kept updated from asset management perspective
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website