Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
Innovation and Thought Leadership:
- Incubate new product assets/ tools/ concepts to improve non linear revenue • Create, publish/ review white papers / technical papers.
- Present the papers in national/ international publications & conferences.
- Foster a innovative culture within the team( eg, Encourage teams to identify solutions from other industries / verticals / partners and apply to problem context).
- Identify newer opportunities for contribution / newer ways of leveraging technology for solving customer problems.
- Understand the clients requirements, pain points and arrive at a customized solution by rightly positioning Cognizant assets.
- Collaborate with technology groups and other alliances to bring best practices on various technologies and tools.
- Understand the customer problem / engagement objectives.
- Develop custom solution by leveraging assets / services from the global market place Provide recommendations to the client on tools, technologies for deployment on the basis of features, cost, performance etc.
- Build relationships and credibility with customers.
- Identify the appropriate quality model/ standard/ measure to be adopted in the project in conjunction with the customer requirements.
- Influence the customer to adopt the appropriate point of view on the solution aspects ( eg, quality standard, solution option, technology option etc).
COE / Practice Roadmap - Business Planning and Development:
- Understand trends in technology landscape, customer buying patterns, market place shifts(eg, M&A, product expiry etc) & identify newer opportunities for contribution.
- Understand pain points from a customer/vertical perspective for developing specific solutions.
- Develop business case for the new service offering.
- Identify the customer segment to position the new offering.
- Develop the high level build and launch plan/priority for the offerings in alignment with Cognizant focus areas.
- Develop the skills plan & budget requirements to support the new / current offerings.
- Develop business case for the initiatives.
New Solution Development:
- Identify objectives and define the planning process.
- Develop solution blueprint – involving partner capabilities, inhouse capabilities and new build.
- Create inhouse capabilities to support delivery in these new offerings.
- Develop business case , joint GTM plan with the partner and collaterals.
- Create artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain and infrastructure as applicable.
- Collaborate with alliances to bring best practices on various technologies and tools.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development:
- Identify technical skill gaps / capability gaps in comparison with the applicable business plan for the team.
- Arrive at roadmap to close the skills/ capability gap in collaboration with internal and external partners as appropriate.
- Support talent acquisition activities.
- Develop / Review collaterals from current/past engagements.
Project Control and Review:
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or implementation.
- Act as the final escalation support for the respective technology areas.
IP Building and Management:
- Identify patentable components in the solution and follow up on IP filing with the necessary teams.
- Understand aspirations of associates, identify programs and certifications, growth areas for associates based on aspirations, project requirements.
- Mentor and coach associates.
- Monitor and manage the team member performance.
Asset Development and Governance:
- As part of innovation / solution development, arrive at the asset development plan and business case.
- Provide the technical leadership, support and governance to build the assets.
- Propagate the appropriate consumers – both internal and external.
- Monitor the effectiveness of assets developed.
Sales Support and Project Estimation:
- Develop (for large deals) / Review technical solution proposed.
- Develop (for large deals) / Review estimates for proposed solution.
- Validate/Propose leverage of accelerators.
Must Have Skills
- Duck Creek Claims
- Duck Creek
Good To Have Skills
- Duck Creek Billing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 16 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website