Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant's Insurance industry team is seeking a talented senior level Client Leader/Partner to join its growing organization and manage the overall relationship for a significant client.
Client Leaders/Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles. The individual will be expected to:
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship.
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of Cognizant in the account relationship and in the insurance industry.
In addition, the qualified candidate will possess the following requirements:
· A minimum of 15 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm
· Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong experience with the global service delivery model
- Bachelor's Degree
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· In depth understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains.
· Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
· A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
· A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO relationships
· Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
· Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
· Strong executive presence and gravitas
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential
· Ability to manage a client P&L of at least $35/40 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account
· Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques
· Knowledge of client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions
- The ability to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the insurance domain
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility in the L&A insurance domain
- The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 24 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website