Role/Title Integration Architect
Duration: Full Time only - “Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.” Job Purpose: Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidate with Integration Architect experience. Primary Skills – Middleware Technologies secondary skills- APIC Management and Message Modeling
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL Required Skills:
- Integration Architect
- Minimum of 8 years recent and related experience as a Technical lead developing middleware integration solution.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs and OAuth security considerations.
- Should be able to design message models and schema using JSON, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, Cobol Copybook etc.
- At least 4+ years of overall technical exposure on SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and REST Based services
- At least 4+ year's application development experience with REST API/SOA/java/j2ee frameworks.
- Expertize in API Connect, RESTful APIs, OAuth Security.
- 4+ years of experience with object-oriented modeling principles (inheritance, polymorphism) and methods (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.).
- Experience in the role of a Solutions Technical Lead with demonstrated experience in applying architecture blueprints and aligning projects to enterprise standards.
- 1+ year RSAD (IBM® Rational® Software Architect Designer) or any architecture design tools.
- 2+ years of experience using IBM Middleware technologies.
- Ability to define and guide the implementation of integration architecture adhering to enterprise architecture guidelines and principles.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
- UML modelling experience using Rational Software Architect Designer (RSAD) is a plus.
- Knowledge of MEGA HOPEX for EA is an advantage.
- Candidate must have prior experience in a technical leadership role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
- Healthcare or Insurance Industry knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Please note that this is not IIB Integration Architect role,it is just Integration Architect role who will be responsible for message modeling.
- More than message broker (IIB) experience , this role requires expertise in API Connect, RESTful APIs, OAuth Security
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 14 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website