Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Oracle Cloud Core HR Consultant
Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our Oracle Cloud consulting organization. Candidates should have a successful track record working with Oracle HRMS (HCM) modules and prior related business experience. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates with prior experience leading Oracle HRMS implementations will receive the highest priority. Candidates with Oracle Cloud experience are preferred.
Typical project responsibilities depending on experience may include:
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality.
- Prior experience leading an HCM implementation is a plus.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
- Configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Experience with the business processes in HR modules including as many as possible of: Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation.
- Oracle Cloud experience is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role
- Previous implementation lead experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website