You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· Develop internal visible team and Partners to build the UI / UX and wireframes for the new company website in an Agile / DevOps environment.
· Lead the gathering of functional requirements and offer insight in the functional design process.
· Design and Develop REST API in Python using any framework
· Knowledge and Experience in writing ETL jobs / functions using DataStage or Snowflakes or any other tool
· Knowledge and experience in designing Python services for AWS PaaS
· Knowledge on migrating Python scripts from on Premise server to AWS Cloud services
· Understanding and Ability to work using Agile Methodology
· Experience in Automated Functional and Unit testing of Python code
· Experience with AWS services like Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, etc.
· Understanding and experience in troubleshooting Python applications in Cloud
· Experience to deliver under challenging and stressful environment
· Hands-on project and development work, as demanded by the project and client role.
· Manage R and Python environments on multiple virtual machines
· Ensure projects follow operating practices for Visible and enhance the processes as needed.
· Ensure the quality of the project meets Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) guidelines.
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
· Experience with the linear modeling functions within R
· Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever needed on the team.
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming
· Experience with Python and a major relational database.
· Experience with version control and understanding of version control concepts.
· Understanding of RESTful API design
· Passion for industry best practices and computer programming
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management
· Ability to prioritize security and privacy
· Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
· Ability to build, configure, and maintain a local development environment
· Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
· Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website