As enterprises simplify, modernize and secure their legacy environments for the digital era, robust quality assurance (QA) is essential. Quality takes an end-to-end connotation and must straddle both legacy and digital systems.
Cognizant Quality Engineering & Assurance (QE&A) is reimagining QA for you, employing an end-to-end ecosystem approach with intelligent and automated QA processes. In so doing, you gain quality and speed to promote faster business and technology change, as well as a better customer experience.
- Responsible for implementing Test Strategies and ensuring application of Quality Management throughout the product delivery process.
- Consistently review QA test plans to ensure they are efficiently and effectively influencing the quality of product delivery.
- Champion QA automation and oversee its integration into the development pipeline.
- Responsible for integrating QA testing methodologies that ensure, where required, on-going adherence to internal/external audits results based upon industry governance standards.
- Conduct full range of testing on all software products for applicable platforms. This includes feature testing, full regression testing, and smoke testing.
- Work with the development department to design and maintain test cases and testing infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of automated testing suites, including integration testing.
- Work with the QA team to develop best practices regarding the development and maintenance of test cases, testing checklists, and other related documents.
- Work with the product managers to execute against product release communication strategy.
- Partner with the product managers to create and maintain comprehensive product documentation, including end user manuals and technical manuals.
- Partner with product and technology management to maintain a root cause analysis (RCA) process to identify and mitigate quality issues.
- Partner with product and technology management to participate on a control advisory board (CAB) and engineering change notification (ECN) to manage changes being made to production systems.
- At least 5+ years of experience doing the following activities and implementing Automation technologies such as (Selenium, Java, Protractor).
- Experience developing scripts
- Experience creating frameworks would be a plus
- Experience working with Protractor would be a plus
- Working experience-developing scripts from scratch.
- English advanced conversational level is mandatory.
- Bachelor's Degree on any IT field of studies is desirable
Location, travel requirements and schedule:
- This is an onsite role in our delivery center in Guadalajara, Jalisco, which will begin as a remote one due to COVID-19.
- The working schedule will be in Pacific Standard Time, which translates in 8:00 – 5:00 pm CST or 7:00 – 4:00 pm CST, from Monday-Friday
- No travel percentage is required for this role.
- We offer relocation assistance if you are located outside Guadalajara.
Cognizant will not sponsor work authorization for this role.
We offer an amazing benefits and a strong compensation package.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website