Cognizant?s Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy and Utilities (MLEU) Vertical is seeking a Client Partner to assume leadership for a key Automotive account. In this role, the Client Partner will balance business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. Position also requires working with and leveraging a top-notch client management and consulting team. The individual will be responsible for managing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account and cross selling CTS?s emerging services. The Client Partner will act as a ?trusted advisor? to his/her client and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
Professional Services Consulting Management: Oversees the development and implementation of detailed business & IT solutions for clients leveraging Cognizant?s different solution offerings. Responsible for defining the client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs, as well as overseeing the implementation of the complete project solution. Performs in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or utilization, (i.e., billable hours for the department) or performance against budget. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Client Relationship Management -: Responsible for high-level relationship management with clients both on technology & business side. Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of the solution, whether it is a technology, business or a business process outsourced solution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions and works with the delivery managers to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client?s business. Generally has profit and loss responsibilities. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Possesses system-wide responsibility on multiple projects.
- Responsible for strategic planning for the business unit.
- Key member for managing business unit target revenues, profitability and customer acquisitions.
- Manage single large customer or multiple customers.
- Responsible for business unit development; competency and business development plans.
- Responsible for people management; involved in hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and development plans.
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and relationship building.
- Resource utilization, quality management.
- Provides overall direction to the project teams.
- Routinely reports engagement status to Senior Management.
- Has authority to make account/business unit related decisions.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Experience managing client?s with a P&L of $50 + million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Bachelor?s Degree.
- Proven track record of growing a successful business & technology consulting business in the MLEU space
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Senior executive presence ? possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through business consulting & technology solutions.
- Experience and track record in successful delivery of technical/ management consulting services, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm.
- Executive-level experience in the areas of resource management (financial, cost and asset), preferably with a mix of consulting and operations experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional client management skills and experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment.
- MS or MBA degree preferred
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- demonstrable problem solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
Job Location : Detroit, Michigan, United States || Dallas, Texas, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 23 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website