This position requires a highly experienced writer and message strategist in marketing communications development. The Writer is responsible for developing an intimate understanding of the market, products, and solutions in order to write and edit all messaging and content related to the marketing communications and campaigns for those accounts. The Writer should have the knowledge and experience to be able to research and write full websites, e-mails, and other online media.
The Writer will work closely with the account management team and Editorial Manager in brief development at the campaign, program, and project level. He or she will also be involved in ongoing research, which will enable the Writer to develop compelling content for professional or consumer audiences.
· Develop high quality content for interactive media within branding standards
· Ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory issues
· Collaborate with team to ensure quality and timeliness of material
· Support Account Manager in brief writing and data collection
· Responsible for creation of core message development related to key marketing campaigns (i.e. Theme, Value Proposition, Core Content elements)
· Involved in concept and idea generation in collaboration with design teams
· Provide accurate and thorough reference information for written materials per AMA guidelines
· Research, write, and revise content to be used in communications assets including Web sites, online advertising, e-mails, social media, promotional materials, brochures, and interactive content
· Produce scripts in concert with in-house editors and proofreaders that meet or exceed client standards
· Provide guidance, approval, and life-cycle management of content and message across all assets related to key marketing campaigns and communication assets
Required Skills and Experience
The objective of this role is to combine subject matter expertise with marketing and messaging knowledge to develop go-to-market copy that will generate response and interest. Must have recent experience in marketing, and creative copywriting skills, as well as:
· Demonstrated experience developing concepts and brainstorming independently or as part of a team
· Must possess journalistic and interviewing skills
· Digital content aptitude required
· Working knowledge of Web/interactive design and graphic tools and processes
· Must be self-motivated and an analytical problem solver
· Must have excellent organizational, documentation, and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment and independently
· Experience in marketing, message development, lead-generating content development best practices, and overall mass-marketing and direct-marketing best practices
Minimum Education and Experience
· 5+ years copywriting experience
· BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or related area, required
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 20 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website